If you want to learn about Adobe Analytics Interview Questions and answers, you are at the right place to learn more detailed interview questions about Adobe Analytics for freshers and experienced. Today in this article we are going to learn more about Adobe Analytics Interview Questions with Answers for Freshers and Experienced
Lets start Reading!
Frequently Asked Adobe Analytics Interview Questions [Updated 2021]
- What is Adobe Analytics?
- What about the main function of eVar?
- What is Maximum size of the S.channel (site sections) variable?
- What is Saint?
- Where Saint API is used?
- How will you compare date ranges in Adobe analytics?
- What is Multi-suite tagging in Adobe Analytics?
- What is the use of s props?
- What is the Maximum Size of the S.channel Variable (site sections)?
- If an S_account is not declared or contains an unexpected value or empty?
Adobe Analytics Interview Questions and Answers
1. What is Adobe Analytics?
Ans. Adobe analytics is the Real-time analytics platform for enterprises. It is presently an industry leading solution provider for large, medium, and small size enterprises. Adobe analytics especially used to find high value audiences and power customer business intelligence for your enterprise. It is also known as a web analytics service used to find measurement, reporting, collection and analysis of web data.
Previously it was named Omniture and founded in 1996. But in 2019, on September 15 Adobe systems acquired Omniture, then afterward Adobe Analytics came into existence. What is the maximum limit of report suites?
Ans. There is no limit for report suites in Adobe Analytics
2. What about the main function of eVar?
Ans. Evar is especially used to find conversion events with respect to data dimensions.
3. What is Maximum size of the S.channel (site sections) variable?
Ans. 100 Bytes is the Maximum Size
4. What is Saint?
Ans. SiteCatalyst Attribute Importing and Naming Tool
5. Where Saint API is used?
Ans. The SaintAPI in Adobe analytics is used to import meta-data to reporting and group describing values.
6. How will you compare date ranges in Adobe analytics?
Ans. Use “Compare Dates” Command in SiteCatalyst
7. What is Multi-suite tagging in Adobe Analytics?
Ans. The process to send SiteCatalyst data to two or multiple report suites known as Multi-suite tagging.How many Custom eVars in each report suite?
Ans. 75 Custom Evars
8. What is the use of sprops?
Ans. sprops is also called Breakdown Traffic Variables. It is used to break down the variables to better optimized results.
9. What is the Maximum Size of the S.channel Variable (site sections)?
10. If an S_account is not declared or contains an unexpected value or empty?
Ans. No data will be showed or collected how to get started with an
Advanced Adobe Analytics Interview Questions
11. Uses of S_account
Ans. Using report suite, you can get started with it
Want to learn more about S_account click here
12.Explain a List prop in Adobe Analytics?
Ans. A variable in which you can pass or send multiple values in delimited list due to this each value gets valuable credit for that page vie
13. What is the number of Custom Evars in each Sitecatalyst Report Suite?
Ans. There are total 75 custom Evars available in each SiteCatalyst report suite
14. Which process is used to Breakdown Traffic Variables (sprops)?
15. How to De-duplicate Sitecatalyst Metrics?
Ans. Serialization is the best process to de-duplicate SiteCatalyst metrics
16. How to Compare or describe Two different data ranges in a Single report in Ranked view?
Ans. Simple Process is to click “Compare Dates” in the calendar module.
17. What is Merchandising eVar?
Ans. The Merchandising eVars lets you enable the current value of an eVar to an item when a successful process takes place. This current value is held itself to the item even if new values are combined for the particular eVar Stay tuned! Latest Questions are Updating
18. Describe how adobe analytics collects data?
19. How can we set up Adobe Analytics?
Ans: In the monitor’s top-left, click Adobe Experience manager > Tools > Deployment > Cloud Services.Search for Adobe Analytics’ icon, click on the View Configuration, and then finally click + to add a new configuration. If you are a first-time user, click on the configure now button.
Adobe Analytics Interview Questions For Experienced
20. Explain about SiteCatalyst?
Ans: SiteCatalyst is a tool that employees and team members use to improve their customer conversion goals.
21. Explain the process of creating a Dashboard in Adobe Analytics?
Ans: Firstly, you have to login into Adobe Analytics and then make sure that the report suite you are working with is created in the top-right corner and then click on view all reports > Dashboards > add dashboard.
22. Can we connect Adobe Analytics to the data warehouse?
Ans: Yes. Together, they can combine the entire data within external and internal storage, package it into a convenient location, analyze it, and view it by utilizing reports and charts. Hadoop and Tera data are wholly integrated with Adobe Analytics.
23. Why do we use Adobe DTM?
Ans: DTM (Dynamic Tag Management) allows you to manage your Adobe Experience Cloud solutions, including other tags, over all of your sites, notwithstanding your quantity of domains.
24. What is segment comparison?
Ans: The Segment comparison panel is a part of Segment IQ that discovers the most statistically notable variations between an infinite number of segments. The feature emphasizes through an automated analysis of total dimensions and metrics that you have admittance to.
25. Explain conversion metrics?
Ans: Conversion metrics measure the abundance of clients that performed within a predicted manner. This will reveal which customers seemed as anticipated, showing which marketing strategies work and which don’t work.
26. Explain multi-suite tagging?
Ans: Multi-suite tags let similar trace data be sent to various reporting suites is called multi-suite tagging.
27. Explain about List prop?
Ans: List prop is a variable within which you can pass various values within a delimited list, so every value gets credit for that page view.
28. What is the use of the Page type variable?
Ans: Page type variable captures the URL that directs to a 404 Error Page.
29. Explain the difference between adobe analytics and google analytics?
Ans: Adobe Analytics implementation is more complicated and needs technical assistance plus programming knowledge. Google Analytics has Natural dashboards that are more lenient to customize but tougher to share data charts with different users.
30. What is the use of saint API?
Ans: Saint API is utilized to import also to scan metadata. This, in turn, develops and analyzes reporting values.
31. How to de-duplicate the SiteCatalyst Metrics?
Ans: To undo duplication, the most reliable way is serialization to be completed. This will result in more precise results as various visits plus clicks will not be registered.
32. What is the role of Segment in AAM?
Ans: Clients can take particular parts of data and utilize it to their capacity as it allows for the construction of particle capability rules. With this, customers can join data from client site associations with other data, including integrating data with goal mappings generating detailed reports.
32. What is Mutex?
Ans: Mutex, or Mutual Exclusion Object, is an expansion of multithreading that guarantees that synchronization is carried out accurately among 2 or more threads. This can ensure that the data wanted is accurately obtained.
33. What is the maximum size of the s.channel variable?
Ans: The maximum size of the s.channel variable is 100 bytes.
34. What is the acronym of SAINT?
Ans: SiteCatalyst Attribute Importing and Naming Tool.
35. How many custom eVars are available In every SiteCatalyst Report Suite?
Ans: The maximum number of custom eVars that can be within each SiteCatalyst are 75.
Hope you got a clear idea of Adobe Analytics Interview Questions and Answers