If you want to learn about Adobe Analytics Interview Questions and answers, you are at the right place to learn more detailed interview questions about Adobe Analytics for freshers and experienced. Today in this article we are going to learn more about Adobe Analytics Interview Questions with Answers for Freshers and Experienced
Lets start Reading!
Frequently Asked Adobe Analytics Interview Questions [Updated 2020]
- What is Adobe Analytics?
- What about the main function of eVar?
- What is Maximum size of the S.channel (site sections) variable?
- What is Saint?
- Where Saint API is used?
- How will you compare date ranges in Adobe analytics?
- What is Multi-suite tagging in Adobe Analytics?
- What is the use of s props?
- What is the Maximum Size of the S.channel Variable (site sections)?
- If an S_account is not declared or contains an unexpected value or empty?
Adobe Analytics Interview Questions and Answers
1. What is Adobe Analytics?
Ans. Adobe analytics is the Real-time analytics platform for enterprises. It is presently an industry leading solution provider for large, medium, and small size enterprises. Adobe analytics especially used to find high value audiences and power customer business intelligence for your enterprise. It is also known as a web analytics service used to find measurement, reporting, collection and analysis of web data.
Previously it was named Omniture and founded 1996. But in 2019, september 15 Adobe systems acquired Omniture, then afterwards Adobe Analytics came into existence.What is the maximum limit of report suites?
Ans. There is no limit for report suites in Adobe Analytics
2. What about the main function of eVar?
Ans. Evar is especially used to find conversion events with respect to data dimensions.
3. What is Maximum size of the S.channel (site sections) variable?
Ans. 100 Bytes is the Maximum Size
4. What is Saint?
Ans. SiteCatalyst Attribute Importing and Naming Tool
5. Where Saint API is used?
Ans. The SaintAPI in Adobe analytics is used to import meta-data to reporting and group describing values.
6. How will you compare date ranges in Adobe analytics?
Ans. Use “Compare Dates” Command in SiteCatalyst
7. What is Multi-suite tagging in Adobe Analytics?
Ans. The process to send SiteCatalyst data to two or multiple report suites known as Multi-suite tagging.How many Custom eVars in each report suite?
Ans. 75 Custom Evars
8. What is the use of sprops?
Ans. sprops is also called Breakdown Traffic Variables. It is used to break down the variables to better optimized results.
9. What is the Maximum Size of the S.channel Variable (site sections)?
10. If an S_account is not declared or contains an unexpected value or empty?
Ans. No data will be showed or collectedHow to get started with an
11. Uses of S_account
Ans. Using report suite, you can get started with it
Want to learn more about S_account click here
12.Explain a List prop in Adobe Analytics?
Ans. A variable in which you can pass or send multiple values in delimited list due to this each value gets valuable credit for that page vie
13. What is the number of Custom Evars in each Sitecatalyst Report Suite?
Ans. There are total 75 custom Evars available in each SiteCatalyst report suite
14. Which process is used to Breakdown Traffic Variables (sprops)?
15. How to De-duplicate Sitecatalyst Metrics?
Ans. Serialization is the best process to de-duplicate SiteCatalyst metrics
16. How to Compare or describe Two different data ranges in a Single report in Ranked view?
Ans. Simple Process is to click “Compare Dates” in the calendar module.
17. What is Merchandising eVar?
Ans. The Merchandising eVars lets you enable the current value of an eVar to an item when a sucessful process takes place. This current value is hold itself to the item even if new values are combined for the particular eVar A
Stay tuned! Latest Questions are Updating